How to Apply

When applying for jobs make sure to mention that you saw this ad on jobs4upk.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Virtual Executive Assistant

I am a small business owner in the Los Angeles (California, USA) are. I need someone that can help me keep my business and personal matters organized, retunr calls on my behalf and do some clerical/administrative work for me (research on the Internet, data entry, etc.). You Must be able to work my hours.

I am looking for someone that has the following skills: Fluent in English (spoken and written); able to multitask; someone that pays attention to detail; follows instructions and pays attention to my requests; dependable; knows computers and knows the Internet; good telephone voice.

To be considered you must have: Skype or other VoIP service; dependable high speed Internet connection; a private work area and computer; MS Office and Outlook.

If you are interested, please send me your resume via email and make sure that you are OK with the terms and pay that I have indicated.

* Location: Virtual - Your Home
* Compensation: 8.000 to 9.500 PKRs per month

Send your Cv's to job-919468920@craigslist.org

0 comments:

Suggestions and Feedback

This is YOUR site, so if you have suggestions or feedback on how we can improve it for you, please let us know!

Employers can post jobs by sending a mail at : career.online.jobs@gmail.com

About Us

bubble gum

Author

Free Advertising

  © Home Career Online Privacy Policy

Back to TOP